Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's In Your Camera Bag : Janelle

Inspired by our founders and written by tvC collaborators, the "What's in your camera bag" series continues!




What’s in yo camera bag!

Janelle Cordova

June, 2012

My camera bag is usually a big bulky purse. I always bring my Canon Rebel T2i and
some sort of film camera, even if I don’t use both of them. I figure it’s always good
to be prepared…you’ll never know what you want to use at the spur of the moment.
Right now the film camera I am using is a 35mm Canon AL-1 that my roommate got
me in France.

I also always carry around a few extra roles; right now I’ve got a role of Black and
White Kodak Tri-X pan (400 ISO), and two roles of Kodak Professional 160 Color
Negative film for my next outing. Then of course there is the tripod and remote
in case some self-portraits happen. Sometimes I like to bring props. Right now I
have a funky little hat that I recently got at a garage sale. And lastly my cell phone,
sunglasses, and chap stick…gotta have your chapstick.

1 comment:

taylor said...

nice, some kind of neo-minimalism